Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bought a car

OK that’s not actually true but it made you look.

After Rory’s football game this morning I did look at dozens and test drive a couple plus I am going looking again tomorrow with the same friend. I’m pretty bored with it all already as cars have gotten so bland, so blah. In fairness I must report less unpleasant salespeople experience than I expected, in three different places today I dealt with two men then a woman all of whom happily backed off and left us to browse. 

Probably will end up with something like below. 2002 Nissan Primera - not exactly an exciting vehicle but it is what it is. Very economical but large enough to be comfortable and with plenty of room for our Bonnie dog.

Primera 2002

6 comments:

  1. Ok you did make my look. I saw the update and you bought a car and well here i am. That is a clear photo of a car. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much the same. Cars seem so boring these days. Maybe we are just getting old or something. lol.
    Good luck with the car thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a nice car.
    Are you getting white?
    My car, a Saturn Vue, is white and Carlos says it looks like an ambulance.
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd prefer blue or something but a lot of what I've looked at are white. I agree that white is incredibly boring - we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Similar to my Passat wagon. And I love my car. It is so practical and just the right size meaning that I can actually see out the back window over the seats. Being 5' tall I can't do that in most cars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it looks adorable -- I hear you on the blue - I have always loved blue cars.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment. C'mon you can do it.