Friday, August 21, 2009

….and some more

Coincidently I stumbled across this today following my post of yesterday ‘Classic hotties’. It’s slightly spooky but worth a look.

It’s Friday morning and I’m off to catch a plane to work yet again. Nearly finished this particular project so the travel should settle back down to once every week or two again shortly. I’m relieved as this twice a week commute by air takes it out of me. So much wasted time sitting in taxi’s and airports etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s my 6 month anniversary today of restarting my blog after my deletion error. This is post number 188 since the fateful day of falling, banging my head and proceeding to accidently delete all my previous posts. 6 months without any more such accidents. Phew!

Have a great Friday everyone (or Thursday to those of you who are lagging behind).

3 comments:

  1. outstanding, errie yet intriguing. Congrats on 6 months. The good news 'bout dumping the lot is you can repete yourself and we won't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay from this clip I can pick some. None from the early days still but I'll take Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp and George Clooney. No really I'll take them...give them to me.
    I lost my blog in cyberspace the first month and thought I would puke. Fortunately the nice guy co-author of Blogging For Dummies works nearby and I phoned him out of the blue. He found it an fixed it for me...5 hours labor @ $50 per.
    Poor you. It must have be gut wrenching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Punch and that's a very good point.

    Lori - I'll fight you for them lol. It was a kick in the guts losing all my posts back in February but it was sheer stupidity so I just had to suck it up. Live and learn and all that.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment. C'mon you can do it.