Thursday, May 14, 2009

Non-fiction at Noosa

Reality Bites

Have you seen that the Reality Bites Non-fiction Literary Festival is happening at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast between 6 June and 2 August? 

Click on the logo to check out the Reality Bites blog.

I am almost tempted to use my last 3 remaining days of annual leave and jump on a plane and take in a couple of sessions or three but I’m way too poorArt Life Chooks unfortunately.

I see that fellow blogger and author Annette Hughes is one of the featured authors at the festival. 

Seeing I can’t make it there this year I’m treating myself instead. I’ve ordered a copy of Annette’s book Art Life Chooks. It looks like my kind of read. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onwards and upwards

I’ve had a much better day today.

Thanks everyone for your support over the last week. Sorry I haven’t much acknowledged messages - a great big thank you to you all. It’s been a tough week but it was made easier through the support of my online and local friends. 

I’ve also been lurking around but not commenting sorry so I’ll try to remedy that as well and re-engage a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Okay we will forgive you for not stopping in. This time. Next time you will need to have a written note to excuse you just like my coffee group does if they are going to be away. I won't tell you what my husband wrote to excuse me from the group the last time I missed. They are still snickering about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori. I will do better :-)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment. C'mon you can do it.