Edder from I Don’t Care for your Tone shared her top 15 pet peeves and invited others to do the same. Here are mine:
- Sniffing. If your nose is running, blow it.
- When people don’t know how to use the words their, they’re or there.
- Double negatives.
- People without ethics. Just because others do it doesn’t mean it’s right.
- When people say 'supposebly' instead of 'supposedly' or ‘praformance’ instead of ‘performance’.
- Those that borrow books and don’t return them.
- Drivers who perform dangerous manoeuvres in order to gain a car length or two.
- People who don’t pull their weight at work.
- Guests who don’t know when to leave.
- Not covering your mouth while sneezing or coughing.
- People who ask a dozen questions of the waiter before ordering.
- Using the phone speaker function in a busy work area.
- Callers who say their phone number too quickly at the end of a long rambling voice mail and you have to listen to the whole thing again to get the number.
- People who drop cigarette butts on the beach.