Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miles from nowhere

On Monday edder, I don't care for your tone, published a great new meme idea. Now I see Bob, I Should Be Laughing and DuPrCatee, chlorine in the gene pool have both joined in and seeing I’m still stuck in bed with the flu, there’s no excuse for not making an effort though it looks frightfully difficult.

 

The instructions are to answer each question using only song titles from one artist.

I chose Cat Stevens partly because he has a large repertoire but mostly just because I was a huge fan as a teenager.

OK here goes -

  • Are you male or female? – Hard headed woman
  • Describe yourself – Better bring another bottle baby
  • How do you feel about yourself? How can I tell you
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go? 18th Avenue
  • Favourite form of transportation? Peace Train
  • Your best friend is? Sad Lisa
  • Your favourite colour is? Rubylove or Bitterblue
  • What's the weather like? Morning has broken
  • If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Wild World
  • What is the best advice you have to give? The First Cut is the Deepest
  • If you could change your name, what would it be? Sweet Scarlet or perhaps Lady D’Arbanville
  • Your favourite food? Buddha and the chocolate box

Cat_Stevens

 

 

 

Wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be though I acknowledge my cheat on the last question – Buddha is an album not a song.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat yourself to something uplifting for a few minutes. Relax.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Lou. I have joined in on this one today too. Didn't Cat Stevens convert to Islam and devote his time and money to charitable causes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes though he does perform occasionally. Very cool dude IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the list.
    All sorts of old favorite songs I hadn't thought about in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well played! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment. C'mon you can do it.